Did you know that fluoride is a natural tooth enamel strengthener? Fluoride can be found in bodies of water all around the world, but its use in dental care is what really makes it stand out.
Are you getting enough fluoride? If you are unsure, here are some ways you can boost your fluoride levels:
– If you need extra fluoride supplements, they can be found online and in many stores. They often come in packs of drops or lozenges.
– Professional cleanings administered by your dentist are designed to introduce your smile to fluoride treatments that are both safe and effective.
– Fluoride can be found in oral health care supplements, through professional cleanings, in toothpaste, the public water supply, and various forms of mouthwash.
– Fluoride levels in consumer products are considered to be safe for children and adults, but it can be a health risk for young children, especially at high levels, so avoid letting them use any products containing fluoride.
– Fluoride is often added to different products; it is a mineral that can be found in nature across the planet.
If you would like to schedule a professional fluoride treatment at Tara Hills Dental, simply call our office in Pinole, California, at 510-724-7474. Dr. Feriel El Ghaoui and our entire team look forward to making your smile healthy and happy!